Storage and warehousing
For gallery owners, museums, private collectors and other stakeholders in the art world, Transports Marché benefits from warehouses on the outskirts of Paris where works of art and other valuables can be stored.
These warehouses are very large and can accommodate both very fragile and very large-format works.
Depending on your requirements and the nature of your works, we have air-conditioned, humidity-controlled warehouses and shared or private areas.
We use an array of measures to guarantee the security of our warehouses and your works:
- Interior and exterior remote surveillance cameras deployed 24 hours a day
- A burglar alarm and motion detector system connected to a call centre
- Compliance with fire safety standards (smoke detector, materials, fire extinguishers) – APSAD R7 standards
- Regular pest control (rodents and other parasites)
- Air-conditioned rooms to ensure a stable temperature of 15-20 degrees
- Security fencing around the warehouse
- Security guards according to requirements and events (trade shows, etc.)
We manage incoming and outgoing works of art extremely carefully. They are measured, identified and labelled upon entry, and the references we are provided with are recorded. The works are then logged in our system in order of entry date. We update the inventory every time a work leaves our facility. We also send our clients a monthly inventory report to ensure that our records match.